Mr. Woodworth: MASH PE
Here is a link to our MASD Health, Safety and Physical Education Homepage
This link can help connect you to any of the Health, Safety and PE teachers within MASD.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities to grow and learn during this unplanned and uncommon break. The Health and PE staff have worked to create a k-12 resource page for our students to engage in enrichment opportunities. Now is as good a time as ever to get up and get moving! Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
Link for access to P.E. Office Hours (Voice or Video Conference)
These classrooms will be used to connect with students in PE by grade level.
Grade 9: rldechq
Grade 10: qwvvssc
Grade 11/12 - Traditional PE: hxo5x52
Grade 11/12 - Personal Fitness: wzudp2k
Adapted PE: xvg76sv
Welcome to MASH PE with Mr. Woodworth
Here is some background info about Mr. Woodworth
- Graduated from Garnet Valley High School in 2008
- Graduated from Messiah College in 2012
- Has been teaching PE within MASD since 2013
- Graduated from California University of PA (Masters Degree) in 2016
- Played soccer at Messiah College for four years and won 3 DIII National Championships
- Currently helps as an assistant coach with the men's soccer team at Messiah College
- Enjoys soccer, tennis, skiing, biking, badminton and being outdoors
I teach 9th grade PE, 11th/12th grade PE, Personal Fitness and Accelerated PE at MASH.