Some information about me:
- The 2019-20 school year will be my fourth year teaching at MASH but my sixth year teaching.
- I received my B.S. in English Education from Shippensburg University in 2013. I received my Master's Degree in Reading from Wilkes University in January 2019. I am currently going back to Shippensburg University pursuing another degree in Educational Leadership.
- In my spare time, I can be found reading, traveling with my husband, training for marathons, obsessing over my dog, Bandit, and cheering on my Pittsburgh Steelers!
My Schedule for the 2019-20 School Year:
Before School Conferencing Hours: 7:45-8:15*
*Please e-mail me (email@example.com) beforehand to make sure I am available to see you.
Period 1 - TBD
Period 2- Capstone/Thematic Literature
Period 3 - TBD
Period 4 - TBD
Period 5- TBD
Period 6 - TBD
Period 7 -TBD
Flex - See Sapphire
Dear Future 2019-20 Students,
If you are anything like I was as a student, you are creeping on all of your future teacher's websites trying to figure them out and see what you will need for the start of the year. While I do not have too much specific information posted on my website, you can find the syllabus under English 9. You can review this to get a better idea about what we will be doing throughout the school year.
In previous years, I used the app Remind 101 to send home updates on class activities, test reminders, and other miscellaneous events. This year I will be using an Instagram account to do this since the majority of you have and use this app daily. Please check the syllabus, follow the account, and encourage your guardians to do the same. (I do NOT follow back.) This will help you stay organized and get fun reminders about class, especially once the school year begins.
Below is a short list of supplies you can get before school begins to help you be successful in class.
2. A Writer's Notebook - get something that reflects your personality!
3. A binder or a folder to help you stay organized
Feel free to reach out to me this summer if you do have any questions or simply want to say hello! I cannot wait to meet you on August 21. It's going to be a great year!
Mrs. Donley :)