Leigh Ann Chow
Some information about me:
- The 2018-19 school year will be my 11th year teaching at MASH. I came to education following a 15-year career in publishing and communications.
- I received a BA in English from Dickinson College and obtained my Secondary English certification through Wilson College and a Master's degree in Literacy Education at Penn State Harrisburg.
My husband and I have a son who will be starting middle school at MMS this year and a daughter who will be in third grade at Northside.
- I am also involved at MASH with several extracurricular activities, including the Speech Team, the MASH March for Our Lives chapter, the GSA, and the Anime Club. I also serve as the Business Manager for The Artisan, the high school yearbook.
- In my spare time I enjoy reading, running, doing yoga, and knitting.
- I play oboe with The Central Pennsylvania Symphony (and occasionally with the MASH Orchestra).
For the 2018-19 school year I will be teaching the following courses: