Leigh Ann Chow
For Learning at Home (LaH) Assignments for my Courses - click here.
Some information about me:
- The 2019-20 school year will be my 12th year teaching at MASH. I came to education following a 15-year career in publishing and communications.
- I received a BA in English from Dickinson College and obtained my Secondary English certification through Wilson College and a Master's degree in Literacy Education at Penn State Harrisburg.
My husband and I have a son in 7th grade at MMS this year and a daughter who will be in 4th grade at Elmwood Academy.
- I am also involved at MASH with several extracurricular activities, including the Speech & Debate Team, GSA, and the Anime Club. I also serve as the Business Manager for The Artisan, the high school yearbook.
- In my spare time I enjoy reading, running, doing yoga, and knitting.
- I play oboe with The Central Pennsylvania Symphony (and occasionally with the MASH Orchestra).
For the 2019-20 school year I will be teaching the following courses (links students to our Google Classroom page):
- English 11 (Level 2)
- Capstone Communications (Fall 2019 Semester)
- Reading Writing Workshop (Spring 2020 Semester)
- AP English Language & Composition (Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 BLOCK)